There so many people searching how to open PayPal account in Nigeria, they aren’t searching for just how to open any PayPal account but the Paypal account that can send, receive, and allows them to withdraw their PayPal fund into their Nigeria bank account instead of them to be looking for a buyer, which they may lose some fund to Paypal charges or scammers.
The rate of internet fraudsters is alarming, every now and then, it makes many newbies in affiliate marketing, digital marketing, and blogging industries lost their hard-earned money.
what if I show a way to stop losing your hard-earned money to scammers. You should also read my previous article on ways to withdraw affiliate program earnings.
There are so many people looking for ways to open PayPal account in Nigeria for other countries, so as to be able to receive payment from an affiliate site or other services rendered to another country’s personnel.
With this PayPal account guide which contains a step-by-step video and PDF guide, you can now create a PayPal account with all PayPal features that receive, send, and withdraw your fund to Nigeria bank account with the Paypal account anywhere in the world without stress and restrictions.
Paypal is not the only way to receive payment from International customers. There is Stripe which is best for freelancers, dropshipper, and information marketers. You can learn how to open a stripe account in Nigeria and start receiving payments.
In this way opening a PayPal account in Nigeria is so simple and you will have no problem with PayPal creating and verifying the account, after creating your PayPal account you can use it to transfer, receive and withdraw PayPal funds to Nigeria bank account and record your earnings easily.
Another good news is that you can log into your PayPal account in Nigeria anytime and from anywhere without having to hide your IP address in Nigeria.
You don’t even need to use a VPN, and you can log into the PayPal dashboard with your mobile phones or PCs
This is one of the best 100% working methods of PayPal Nigeria accounts to create a working PayPal account in Nigeria that can send and receive money (funds) all over the world
You will receive the eBook and video guide on how to open PayPal account in Nigeria that allows you to send, receive and withdraw money anywhere in the world in Nigeria
Remember, this method of creating a PayPal account is easy and simple as once you have received the guide and followed the secret revealed in the guide, you will be able to open your PayPal account which will take you to Nigeria to receive money in less than 5 minutes.
Recommended: Branding a Business: 10+ Business Branding Strategies Every Company Should Consider
Yes, no VPN needed, no need to hide my IP address, no clearing browser history, no need to use a fake name, fake ID cards, US phone numbers, etc. This is 100% legit.
Why do you need to open PayPal Account in Nigeria
Accepted all over the world
PayPal is the world’s most popular payment platform with over 277 million users. It is also the most widely used online payment gateway in Europe and the United States.
If the Nigerian PayPal account could have received money, it would have been the best way to get money from family members abroad instead of Western Union.
I think PayPal is popular because it is more user-friendly than the one for merchant friendly.
Assuming a customer purchases an item from a merchant and is not satisfied with the item, the customer has 180 days to request a refund from PayPal.
Although PayPal is investigating back glasses, so some scammer customers don’t cheat the seller.
In most cases, this is a win-win situation.
Business Security Reason
There was a time when I paid with my bank card through a payment gateway given by some government agencies in Nigeria. The same day I received debit warnings that were not initiated by me.
I reported the matter to them on Twitter and they never responded. I went to my couch to complain, the couch lady just said sorry.
If you use PayPal to make payments, you don’t need to price your credit card data. Your map data is encrypted on the PayPal server.
PayPal is also PCI compliant, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Receive payments from Affiliated site
This is the major reason why most Nigerians want to open PayPal account in Nigeria that sends, receives, and withdraws to their local bank account.
Once you’ve received bonuses from affiliate networks or income from freelancer sites (Fiverr, ClickBank, Seoclerk, etc) you want to get paid for sure.
Unfortunately, a Nigerian PayPal account cannot receive money.
Types of PayPal account in Nigeria
There are four ways to open PayPal account in Nigeria. I have explained how you can open them in the Paypal account guide.
The four ways are as follows;
- Open an invoice from Paypal Nigeria.
- A PayPal seller account in Nigeria.
- PayPal account through FirstOnline (premier bank internet banking platform).
- Foreign PayPal accounts (Lesotho, Dubai, United Kingdom).
Open PayPal account in Nigeria. What you get from the eBook and Video Guide
- 100% PayPal business account that sends and receives money all over the world
- No, you hide my IP address from one thing
- Don’t use VPN
- Many Bonuses that will be useful to you (like where to earn dollars to your Paypal account)
- All PayPal account features are available on the account
- Available for personal or corporate PayPal account
- Can receive money anywhere in the world
- Can send money anywhere in the world
- Can WITHDRAW money to your Nigeria bank account
- You can log in from your phone or PC without any problems
- You can create more than one account and everything will work, no problem.
Bonuses That Come With The PayPal Account Guide
- Bing Ads Mastery Training: You will learn how to run bings Ads like a pro without getting ban
- ClickBank Complete Package: This contains a complete guide on how to create Clickbank in Nigeria, how to look for products to promote as an affiliate, how to withdraw affiliate program earnings, etc.
- The Ultimate Multi Level Marketing Secrets: You will learn about multi-level marketing and how it can help you and your business develop exponentially.
- List Building Expert: You will learn how to Be an email list expert and drive your internet business to success.
- Internet Marketing Fast Start: You will learn the core concepts to Jumpstart your internet marketing business.
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets: Is affiliate marketing for you? Learn the secrets in affiliate marketing and start earning money without lifting a finger.
- 30 Days To Bigger Email List Ebook: A bigger list equates to bigger earnings. Start your 30-day email list building with this guide.
- Chatbot Marketing Mastery: Chatbox Marketing made easy. learn how to Integrate your own chatbot into your business now.
- Building The Perfect Sales Funnel: Build the perfect Sales funnel for your business. Learn the how’s and the why’s using this guide.
- Blogging for profit: Write your heart out and profit from it. Make money from your blogs now.
- Email list building blueprint: Learn the ins and outs of email list building. This will show you the proper ways to begin building your list, forming a relationship with them, and getting them to trust you so that they will be more likely to purchase products and services you recommend to them.
- Copywriting Crackdown: Sales Page Skills for the New Marketer. This guide will teach you how to create the perfect sales pitch to get long-term sales.
All these bonuses worth more than $3000 and you can get them for free.
How can you access the Paypal Account Guide?
You can access the Paypal account guide that teaches you how to open PayPal account in Nigeria that can send, receive, and most especially you can withdraw your Paypal fund to your naira bank account.
You can get access to this course via our Bizdominators Store or Click the button below
Pingback: Flitaa Review: Buy, Sell Crypto And Withdraw In Nigeria | BizDominators
Pingback: 3 Ways To Withdraw Affiliate Program Earnings | BizDominators
Pingback: Branding A Business: 10+ Business Branding Strategies Every Company Should Consider | BizDominators
Pingback: PayPal Account Guide: Send, Receive & Withdraw Money To Your Nigeria Bank Account | Bizdominators Media Concept